Thursday, March 31, 2011

sniffles

it's unbelievable that usually during the winter i don't catch a cold but as soon as the weather hits 90 degrees outside here i am sniffling and sneezing all day long.
one of life's little mysteries.
also, i started painting today!
yes, even with my cold.
i am an amazing woman.
our once yellow kitchen is now covered in primer that the man at Lowe's was nice enough to make grey to match our final color!
CIMG0332
hopefully Matt likes it when he gets home!
ps. those two little yellow spots are the spots i can't reach so i left them for Matt

2 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

Hey we were gonna paint our kitchen grey too! We can be matchers.

Chase and Amy said...

I love the new blog design! This makes me want to actually design our's. Go Matt. :)

Also, I love that you are painting your place gray! You ARE super woman for doing it all by yourself.

Also-also, I love that lamp sitting on your table in the cluttered section before you put the desk there. Will you help me find a lamp for our living room?

Also-also-also, pizza puffs are delicious.

Post a Comment