Thursday, March 10, 2011

getting our groove on

Matt has school extra late one night a week.
usually i'm bored out of my mind during that night but tonight is different.
tonight, Padme and i are getting out groove on...emperor style!
that's right!
we plopped ourselves down to watch one of the greatest Disney movies of all time.
The Emperor's New Groove.
emperors
big shout out to the genius, David Spade, for making me crack up every time he speaks.
"i snatched you right out of the air! oh i'm a crumbly canyon wall and i'm taking you with me. well not today pal um hum um hum um hum um hum!"
and also a big shout out to Patrick Warburton or Kronk.
you're pretty awesome too!
especially during the part where you're singing a theme song for yourself while getting rid of Kuzco.
emperors-new-groove-the-2
love it!
so i made up a batch of popcorn because seriously there's nothing my puppy loves more than popcorn.
CIMG0298
look at it it's so preeeeeeeetty!
CIMG0311
can you please stop taking pictures of me so we can eat it already??

and in addition to popcorn, i got something very special tonight.
Matt got me the best cookies in the world.
cookies from Subway!
yeah it sounds weird but they are the BEST!
and they are forbidden because of the whole lactose intolerant nonsense which makes them even more delicious to the max!
oh my gosh i love those cookies!
i want to marry them.


1 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

I saw that movie (most of it anyway) for the first time ever on Sat. night while at urgent care with Bubba and Samuel. Pretty funny stuff!

Post a Comment