Friday, April 1, 2011

lazyyy

so it's only noon and i've already finished my work for the day.
that's what happens when the stupid landscapers start mowing the park right behind your house at 6:45 A.M. and you can't sleep another wink.
instead of doing the normal thing and laying in bed for another couple hours or reading or watching tv or eating breakfast, i got up and went to work.
now what am i going to do with the whole half a day i have left before Matt gets home?
i can't paint the walls because i need my big strong hubsy so move stuff for me before i do.
i can't clean because...well i don't want to.
technically i'm still sick so i choose to spend the rest of my day sitting around and watching some old Grey's Anatomy episodes.
greys-anatomy-poster
oh Grey's Anatomy.
maybe later i'll take a shower.
that sounds like something almost productive to do.

2 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

That is the funniest Grey's Anatomy picture ever, I like how Meredith and McDreamy are glowing.

matt said...

Christy - I had the same thoughts.

Burke looks a little pissed that he didn't get to glow.

Post a Comment