Monday, April 9, 2012

my heart will go on

everyone has been posting the cutest Easter weekend pics but sadly, you won't find any of those here.
apparently Matt and i are losers this year and didn't even make baskets for each other or color eggs or anything.
that is so unlike me since i LOVE going crazy for every holiday.
if you wish to see proof that sometimes we're not totally grinchy about Easter check out our funny eggs and rice krispy bunnies!

at least Matt and i did have an awesome date on saturday.
we went to see Titanic!
Titanic_poster
but not in 3D, no no that makes me dizzy and sick and i like to enjoy going to the movies so we saw it in 2D.
now before you go judging me and saying things like "why would you see it in 2D when you could just sit at home and watch it??"
well my friends, i hate to admit this but, Matt and i had never actually seen Titanic from start to finish before.
i know, where the heck have we been right?
and i am sooo glad i saw it for the first time in the theaters so it was all big and amazing!
and guys, i totally love this movie.
that sounds super girly and stupid but I LOVE THIS MOVIE!
Titanic is one of those stories that really interests me and also scares the H-E- double hockey sticks out of me!
and i was totally reminded of how much i love young Leonardo DiCaprio!
Leonardo-DiCaprio-in-a-still-from-the-Hollywood-movie-Titanic-3D-
titanic
he's so stinking cute! 
and even though the movie is freaking long, i didn't notice at all because i was so in love with Leo, i mean the story.
that James Cameron sure can tell a good story.
only downside to seeing this movie, you'll have Celine Dion stuck in your head for days and days and days and days.

oh and something very interesting i found out when we saw this movie, apparently i look less than 13 years old.
Matt was buying the tickets and the ticket girl asked how old i was to make sure i was allowed to see the movie.
seriously?? 
i mean, i've been told i have a baby face and i look younger than i am but 10 years younger?!
crazy.

also...here's a picture with me and my boyfriend Jeremy Renner. 
enjoy.
hottie jeremy renner


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Nikki-

Please blog more. Yours is my favorite. Also, please can we make up some wacky theme night to get together soon?

-Stine

AZ Larsens said...

Nikki! You would have loved me when I was 18/19(I don't remember which) and this movie came out and all of my roommates used to blast this soundtrack and reenact the ship sinking at 2:00 in the morning. 'Cause we're awesome like that.

Post a Comment