Tuesday, August 31, 2010

hairssss cutssss and Mockingjay



today i gots me a haircut!
be excited because it's been months!
Matt finally got sick of me wearing my hair in a ponytail nonstop and asked if i would do something with it.
the poor boy wishes i was more girly sometimes.
so i asked my friend Princessa to do it and she is amazing!
she took this beyond boring hair...
and gave me the choppy layers i love so much!
and now i can do my hair messy again!

also, Matt finally finished reading Mockingjay, the third book of the Hunger Games series, so i can officially say that we were both incredibly disappointed.
and the more we talk about it, the more disappointed i am with it.
i'll stick to the first two books thank you.
if you want to know my EXACT thoughts on this book read this...
i don't know this girl, but she gets me.


1 comments:

Chase and Amy said...

Oh man, oh man. I read that girl's post and I completely agree. Such a lame way to end the series. I felt like there were SO many cop-outs. Okay - so I just wrote a really long post about my thoughts and then deleted it in case anyone read it and I spoiled it for them. But seriously - Mockingjay was like a different plot with different characters compared to the first two books. I feel short-changed. Pfft. Nikki, let's write our own Mockingjay.

Post a Comment