Wednesday, June 16, 2010

strange habit


my dad pointed out to me a few months ago that i have an odd habit having to do with french fries.
i never really noticed it was that big of a deal until my family went to In-N-Out with me and Matt.
i'm eating my well-done fries without a care in the world until i look across the table at my dad and he has the most puzzled look on his face.
i asked him what was wrong and he said he'd been watching me eat for a long time and couldn't for the life of him figure out why i was taking some fries out and giving them to Matt and eating other ones because they seemed to just be at random, not for a specific reason.
please, i have a reason.
and after my whole family had a good laugh about the weirdness that is Nikki i told them what it was.
i like crispy fries!
i hunt around in my basket of fries for all the crispy ones and give Matt the ones that aren't.
OR
i eat all the crispy fries out of my basket and i know that Matt will unintentionally leave all the crispy ones in his so when he's not looking i can swap baskets with him.
see?

Matt left all his crispy fries in the basket on the top and i left all the big soft ones in the basket on the bottom and then i trade!
apparently this makes me a freak but I LIKE CRISPY FRIES!

1 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

I do the same thing!!! Josh thinks I'm weird. He still tries to offer me fries, still trying to figure out which ones I like.

Post a Comment