Friday, May 18, 2012

whoa nelly

one night Matt and i were having a lovely evening watching Primeval.
if you don't know about this show, don't feel bad or anything because most people don't.
it's very X-Files-esque but british and with dinosaurs.
primeval_5
i know, Matt and i are amazingly awesome.
so anyway, we're watching this totally awesome show and the main girl on it, Abby, is the bomb diggity!
she's all bad A and has a cool accent and a pet dino/lizard guy that is the cutest thing ever.
Primeval460
prima3
so as we're watching this show Matt turns to me and tells me he wants me to color my hair like Abby.
and i was like say whaaaaat? you're talking gibberish.
but he was dead serious and after a few weeks of mulling it over, here i am.
blonde hair peek
Photo3
eyes
i love it! and Matt LOVES it! and now me and my puppy are twinners so it feels like it was meant to be.
Photo2
i'm so glad Matt suggested i do this and i don't even care if people think it was a crazy insane change because THAT'S SO ME! 
i love change! i need change!
for so long i've been boring the heck out of myself and that can't happen anymore.
i've been spending more time exercising and being outside and feeling so much better about myself and about life so this huge change totally goes along with all that.
plus, i think it's funny that i shock myself every time i look in the mirror now!

2 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

I love it too! And plus, you used to be blond when you were a baby so, really, you're just getting back to normal. :) I can't wait to see it in real life!

Rachel said...

Cute!

Post a Comment