Thursday, November 17, 2011

creatin'

i finished my work really early yesterday and decided to do some creatin'.
i love when that happens.
i made some cutie little ornaments like this guy!
CIMG0457
i'm thinking about making a whole bunch more like these and opening up my etsy shop again.
hmmmmm...
making these put me in the most christmasy spirit.
i've been listening to christmas music today and begging Matt to let me put up our tree and decorations already.
he said we can't until after thanksgiving but i'm sure i'll wear him down.
also...what is it about mint M&Ms that makes them soooo delicious that i cannot stop eating them no matter how sick they make me??
somehow the bowl finds its way onto my desk and then while i'm working i just pop them in my mouth ALL THE TIME!
no bueno yet SO bueno.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! This is adorable!

PS, This must be a coincidence:
Last night I was making little felt ornaments too! (But of kittehs)

Post a Comment