Monday, August 15, 2011

whoosh blur

holy moly life is crazy right now.
i feel like the days are going by so fast and i can't keep up.
some things that are happening right now...

t-shirts
Shirt Making 010
sharktastic gifts
(thanks Amy!!)
Amy sharkweek art 2
doctors appointment
lab work
puppy haircut
Aug 2011-8
mural painting
Ocean Mural 009
sister's night
103_1799
103_1803
103_1806
doctors appointment
two hour lab work
star wars book
P1020376 edit
and finally....
medicine!!!
hopefully medicine that will make me feel super duper giant amounts better!
for once going to the doctor and doing ridiculous amounts of lab work actually led the doctor to find something wrong with me.
can't wait for the medicine to start working its magic on me.

now if you'll excuse me i have to get back to work and dinner and getting dressed and doing my hair and making a grocery list and ahhhhhhhhhhh!
i need sleep.

2 comments:

matt said...

The last picture is my favorite. It is my new phone wallpaper!

Alicia Curtis said...

I love "The Courtship of Princess Leah"! great book.

Post a Comment