Sunday, January 1, 2012

bye bye 2011, helloooo 2012

Matt and i rang in the New Year with Han and Leia...and sparkling cider.
013 edit
and i didn't even have to wake Matt up to kiss me at midnight!
016
yuck.
and now 2011 is overrrr!
so weird.
i've really been digging the bloggy posts where people put pics of their adventures for each month so here's mine!

January - not a lot happened but i gots my hairs cut
CIMG0247 edit
February - valentine's day!
hans-leia
March - trip to Sedona
03-05-2011 Sedona Trip 095
April - made a wall and repainted our downstairs
069
May - Harry Potter camping trip
083
June - birthday trip to the Wildlife World Zoo
128
July - trip to Seaworld
San Diego July 2011 028
August - shark week!
Shirt Making 032
September - got a little puffer fish
gideon
October - trip to Endor
P1020680
November - 5 year anniversary
kissversary-final
December - my Etsy shop opened and did amazing!
calhob1


4 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like a fun year! I LOVE that you guys love Star Wars! My hubby and I do as well. We also celebrated our 5 year anniversary in November. :)

Rachel said...

By the way...How is he flying in the Harry Potter camping trip picture?!

nikki said...

he jumped and did that pose with the baseball bat and i snapped a pic really really quick haha!
you can see all of our Harry Potter nerdiness here...
http://twopeasinaspacepod.blogspot.com/2011/05/lovely-game-of-quidditch.html

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh that's awesome, good job!!
Cool! I'm off to check that out (since I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd too!) :)

Post a Comment