Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Baby-Sitters Club

anybody read those books when they were little? anyone?
no? just me and Christy?
ok anyway...
i'm a babysitting machine this week.
last night i got to babysit the adorable little Finn!
we had a blast together!
CIMG0412
oh my goodness i just want to squish his chubby baby cheeks!
CIMG0395
we're great friends!
CIMG0419 edit
and i so wish i had gotten a picture of how much he loved our sharks.
he would watch them swim around and try to grab at them and then look at me like "hey, why can't i get in there?"
he is too cute!

then this morning i got to hang out with my nephews for a little bit.
July 2011 004
they are fascinated with the stuffed animal Hobbes i made for Matt for Christmas and also his Bantha, or as they call it "cow".
July 2011 005
July 2011 006
they're getting so big!
i can't believe i used to babysit them when they were babies and now they're all grown up.
it makes me feel so oooold!

1 comments:

Chase and Amy said...

Finn has his own label on your blog?!

I big puffy heart you. And so does he.

Post a Comment