Saturday, February 12, 2011

devil house

it has recently come to my attention that my house hates me.
it started with little things.
a creepy noise while i was home alone.
ice randomly shooting out of the refrigerator when no one had used the ice thingy for hours.
ya know, things like that.
but now the house has taken it to the next level.
yesterday morning the devil house made the devil stairs trip me as i walked down them and my foot bent completely backwards resulting in pain and awkward walking for the next couple days.
and as if that wasn't bad enough, the house then electrocuted me when i plugged in my blow dryer later that same day.
and i don't mean a little tiny shock like when you rub your socks on the carpet.
i mean like full blown i saw a spark, the jolt went through my finger and all the way up my arm, i got an instant headache and felt super dizzy and my hand has felt like it's asleep ever since.
this is getting personal.
we need to move.

0 comments:

Post a Comment