Tuesday, October 5, 2010

cold weather makes me smile

this morning i remembered the real reason we have a blanket on our bed.
apparently it's not just there to get kicked to the edge because it's too dang hot but actually to warm you when you wake up on a cloudy morning and it's a little chilly.
huh.
i can't wait 'til the day comes when i have to keep an extra blanket on the bed because Matt will steal the one we have and i will freeze to death if i'm not prepared.

winter, can you please come faster?
i'm ready for blanket stealing fun and hoodies and socks and opening the windows in my house and making Padme wear her sweatshirt and cider, etc.
please come right now!




1 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

I know!! I woke up at 5:00 this morning (bleh, I don't want to talk about it) and I went outside and sat on my back patio for awhile. I actually got to wear a jacket! It was awesome!

Post a Comment