Tuesday, July 17, 2012

back to the real world

you know those times when you come home from a vacation and everything suuuuuuuuucks??
this is definitely one of those times for me.
the time when my computer is acting all wackadoodle because it was turned off for the first time in i don't even know when and now i can't read my bloggies and of course that's very frustrating to me.
and i have to go back to work and type type type til my fingers are crying which i bet you didn't know could happen but it can.
and i have more orders to complete than i think is humanly possible which is a big YAY! but also a little bit of a shoot myself in the head because i get very little sleepy time now.
and then my stupid bank is stupid stupid stupid and i want to kick them where the sun don't shine repeatedly til they roll over and die a horrible death.
and then....i look in the fridge and find my mexicano leftovers from dinner last night and realize i actually can make it through the day after all.
silver lining anyone??

2 comments:

matt said...

this made me laugh out loud.

Chase and Amy said...

I was just going to say the same thing. You are hilarious.

Post a Comment