Monday, December 5, 2011

S- S- Survey

a survey for you!
mostly because i have a hard time seeing a survey and not doing it.
i blame myspace for that. oh the good old days.
but also so everyone can get to know me better.
because i know you desperately want to.

what's a nickname only your family calls you?
"Nini" the nephews had a hard time saying the Ks in my name so i became Nini and it just kinda stuck. i even catch Matt calling me that sometimes.

what's a weird habit of yours?
when i see something in a store i like or think is cute i make funny sounds while i play with it. Matt LOVES to make fun of me for it.

what's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
i don't have a specific one but when i'm in the car by myself and feel like belting something it's usually Michael Jackson i turn to. or maybe one from my jr high/high school days.

1. what's one of your biggest pet peeves?
people that i don't know calling and not leaving a message. when i'm screening my calls and don't know who you are the polite thing to do would be to leave a message so i'm not wondering who you are. am i right??

2. what's one of your nervous habits?
talking fast. or getting bright red. or crying. i seriously have the worst nervous habits. 

3. what side of the bed do you sleep on?
the right

4. what was your first stuffed animal and its name?
it was a little pink teddy bear named "pinky". i was very VERY upset when my parents threw it away. poor pinky.

5. what's the drink you always order at starbucks?
caramel apple spice mmmmm! we actually never go to starbucks now even for that because at the beginning of winter we just go and buy their cinnamon dolce syrup and make our own at home. greatest idea we've ever had! 

6. what's the beauty rule you preach but never actually practice?
love the way you look. love the way you are. love everything about you. and all that good stuff.

7. which way do you face in the shower?
away from the water mostly

8. do you have any "weird" body "skills"?
uh...my arms bend a weird way when i straighten them. it grosses Matt out.

9. what's your favorite comfort food/food that's bad but you love to eat it anyway?
ice cream. makes me sick but i still love it. if i had to pick a food that didn't make me sick it would be popcorn!

10. what's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
"no way jose!" and "ALL THE THINGS"

11. time to sleep - what are you wearing?
jammie jam pants and a t-shirt.

2 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

PINKY BEAR! I remember! RIP

Caitlin said...

Ugh I get bright red and cry too...I hate it! Glad you did this too :)

Post a Comment